I'm confused by your question (below).  I merely made a statement that
I enjoyed the term "wrongaroonie" and looked forward to the time I
might be able to employ it myself.

Also I find it puzzling that Turquoise B. thought that the same
compliment was somehow a statement re my absolute knowledge of right
and wrong.

Perhaps you and he operate on some different wavelength of
communication than myself.  Nevertheless, I still like the term and
appreciate your use of it.  No more, no less.

Marek