In a message dated 2/5/06 1:04:13 A.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I am teaching TM outside the TMO - and some of the people has been
in contact with the TMO before they contact me. They do not care
about MMY or the TMO - they just want to learn Transcendental
Meditation for some reason or another. An experienced TM-Teacher
with a solid background in teaching, counts more than re-cert-
teachers. And when women are denied to learn because the one recert.
lady TM-Teacher is not available - what to do? They are seeking up
Independent teachers - thinking that the TMO is weird.
Ingegerd
Exactly Ingegerd! I couldn't agree with you more.