In a message dated 2/20/06 6:35:17 P.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Maharishi never used to talk about Chakras. What little he did  say
was that
> they were like little wheels and to talk about them would be to
talk in
> circles. Nice spin , eh?

Perhaps....trying to avoid controversy again I suppose.

He started to talk about Chakras at my one month course in Amherst Ma. He said they looked like little flowers along the spine and as the prana rose up through them they would open. About this time a medical student got up and said that was ridicules and M clammed up at that point and wouldn't go any further.