--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You like  making things up, don't you? And the word "fag" that you
employ
> twice is your word, not mine. I did not and do not use it. I also
make a
> distinction between the person and the things that a person does
that you
> have missed.

OK. My use of the word fag was my interpretation of your mindset. It
was perhaps excessive.

But you fail to answer the question -- prefering to deflect attention
by focusing on the poster, not the post.

You said that you did not comment on oral sex. But you did make it
clear that you find anal sex between homosexuals disgusting. So its
fair to ask:

1) do you find oral sex disgusting, since this is a widescale
homosexual act.

2) do you find anal sex between heterosexuals disgusting?