> on 2/28/06 10:32 AM, wmurphy77 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > YOu would be correct if you were talking about the Gita where MMY
> > talks about many 'births' to realize Being, that is death to
> > materiality and Resurrection in Spirit and back being ONE birth, but
> > this is NOT what Charlie was suggesting.  BillyG.
>
> And who's to say Charlie knew what he was talking about? Nice guy and
all
> that, but anyone can regurgitate what they've read in esoteric books.

Like I said Rick....7 lifetimes is the best *estimate* I've ever heard
anyone give for the amount of time it will take for the average bear to
reach CC...

per, MMY's Gita, one has to be able to submerge into Spirit (TC) fully
before the cloth in the yellow dye analogy really takes full effect,
then indeed CC is not far away.