Title: Greetings from the dream fields :)
first news of MD in FF

 "The basic potential of life is cosmic,
huge beyond any sensory perception,
huge beyond any mind,
huge beyond any intellect,
it is in the field of the transcendent."
Maharishi, 2/06

Dear Sponsors and Friends,
   I wanted to take a moment to write and thank you
all for your good attention and support as I, and all
of US Mother Divine, have been moving from NC to
Fairfield these past couple months.  We got limited
internet access this week, but we still have no
personal phones, so please forgive my long delay in
communicating!
   I can feel that Nature utilized our move for some
deep clearing out on both an individual and cosmic
level.  Of course, individual is cosmic!  Although we
miss the beautiful NC mountains, life feels simplier
here beneath wide-open Iowa s kies.  We are finally
free of the complexities of the Kaplans, and have
gained the blessed coherence of the domes.  Our
Fairfield friends have given us an enthusiastic
welcome. Even though we are a few miles "out" on the
prairie, and don't see them often, we can feel the
warmth here.
   That warmth came in handy during the past few weeks
of subzero temperatures and ice storms!  I can only
describe it as being like an explorer, holding down a
barren outpost in Antarctica...the wind whipping
around the long line of our "barracks", the flat ice
fields stretching endlessly in all directions...one
kept wondering,"is this the moon?"
   Then,I'd notice tiny lights of farms on the
horizon, and the startling clarity of many more tiny
lights forming the constellations above.  Quickly,the
realization would come...no,not the moon,
"This is Iowa!"
   The joke circulating in Fairfield was that Mother
Divine's influence lowered the entr opy and thus the
temperatures.  Whatever the case, the transcendent was
a nice place to cozy up in when the winds blew.  :)
   The time indoors gave Mother Divine lots of
opportunity for unpacking,interior decorating, and
spontaneous popcorn parties.  Now our barracks feel
much more like cottages---and home.
   Personally, I've been enjoying greater silence and
nice breakthroughs in program, and I know I'm not
alone in this.  Soon we'll have the Maharishi channel
too!
   It's heartening to see the fields turn to mud
again...the nice thick, black Iowa kind that will
produce great grass in the spring.  Yesterday, some
friends walked way out in the western field and
discovered a 100 or so cows of Radiance Dairy!  How
sattvic to have them as neighbors.
   I really hope that Mother Divine's presence in
Vedic City helps bring more prosperity, ease, and
innocent bliss to Fairfield.  The folks here are so
deserving, keeping their h earts lit with Maharishi's
knowledge all of these years.  Now it's time for the
Light of God to blaze forth in great spiritual and
material blessings for them.  And for all of
us---which includes me and you!
   There is still lots to do to set up here,
but I wanted to write and say, "I made it" and... I've
been thinking of you all.
   Sending lots of love,
Jai Guru Dev,
Nancy

"Love, life, God, enjoy."   ---Maharishi