Hey Turquioise - what a great idea!
I do it in another way. Saying in my Advertisements that I teach
techniques in Stress Release and that I have been a Teacher in
Transcendental Meditation since 1975. No one can stop me from
telling a big part of my life. But in Norway it is easier, because
The TMO has been denied to trademark Transcendental Meditation and I
have bought a domene with transcendentalmeditation. But if Mike
lose, it is a lot of ways to tell people what you are teaching. You
gave me some creative ideas here.
Ingegerd

>      Free introductory lecture on BubbaMed,
>      the $100 meditation technique that was
>      recently sued by the Transcendental
>      Meditation organization because they
>      felt it was was competing with the
>      $2500 meditation technique they sell.
>      Come and listen for yourself, and make
>      an informed decision.
>
> :-)  :-)  :-)
>
> Basically, I still have enough residual trust in the
> courts of America to hope that the TMO will *lose*
> this case, and big-time. (*Especially* if Jim's lawyers
> are smart enough to show the judges photos of the Rajas
> in their robes and crowns.) But if they don't, the
> decision will reflect badly on the TMO, not on the
> teachers who continue to teach "BubbaMed" or whatever
> they choose to call what they teach.
>
> The public is not stupid -- when presented with an
> organization that sues its own for no other reason than
> TO MAKE MORE MONEY, they'll know where to go if they
> want to learn a technique of meditation that is still
> priced to appeal to someone who isn't rich.
>
> Let the elitists appeal to the elitists they want to
> recruit into their cult. If you feel the call to teach,
> you can find a way to do so.
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "tmforlife108"
> <tmforlife108@> wrote:
> >
> > Regarding the dirt that one supporter of Mike Scozzari
requested,
> I know  that item is not
> > central to Mike's defense. Mike told me he just wants everybody
> be able to teach TM
> > openly without fear and threats from the so called trademark
> holder.  If someone gets a
> > masters in education, pays for their education themselves, the
> university has no right to
> > try and take the degree back 30 years later!
> >
> > But to the post from someone (below) who wrote that there would
> not be precedent, I
> > think you are way off.
> >
> > Don't be naive - winning this will be winning it for everybody
and
> we can end this for
> > good.
> >
> > I'm guessing this was written by  an attny,  possibly with the
TMO
> as he must realize it will
> > set precedent.  He is just trying to sidestep that issue, which
> for supporters that are TM
> > teachers would be the most important issue.  If they win, the
TMO

<fairfieldlife@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Someone sent me the following:
> > >

> > > This is serious.
> > >
> > > He needs a legal defense fund.
> >
> > Does he have a case to argue? He is using a trademarked name
> against
> > the wishes of the trademark holder. And depending what
agreements