Title: Phase to say when someone is dying
From a friend. Anyone know the answer to this?:

I've heard that there is some phrase that helps someone passing  on.....that is to be whispered to them as they pass.  Do you know  of this?

  Looks like we will be leaving for () tonight as my husband’s dad won't be around much longer....maybe not even 24 hours.

  I don't think I can do a puja there but I remember someone somewhere telling me about this phrase.

  Thanks.