Namahsivaya,

When my father was passing away, at home, I was holding him in my
arms and i whispered his TM mantra that I gave him ten years
previously. He breathed his last. And instead of the usual serious
expression on his face, there appeared a beatific, gentle, peaceful
smile.

With my mother it was different, she was in the hospital with all
sort of tubes stuck in her mouth for breathing. I did get a chance to
do a quiet puja without any paraphanelia. But mostly, talking to her
quietly or even mentally and praying to God for Blessings and
Guidance.

Just wondering why after so many years on spiritual path, we need to
look for secret phrases, etc. GOD IS NOT A SECRET; even the phrase
God is deep within is misleading; every moment of silence, peace,
quiteness, stillness, gentleness, compassion is GOD. Notice,
acknowledge and appreciate THAT is the best prayer.

With Amma's Blessings,
amarnath