wayback71 wrote:
> Richard, what is your point and could you just say it clearly?

wayback71 - The Marshy doesn't need anymore people to sign up for TM
training - he just needs to have the current teams of meditators sit
in large groups to achieve the Maharishi effect, like we do at in the
Superradience Dome at Radience. He doesn't need the apostates who went
over to the Rama Lentz, the Sri Sri, the Prakash, or that older woman
named Ma. So Marshy said to Girish Varma, his uncle, "Who needs them?"
Nandikishore told me this because I've been an insider since wayback65.

According to Steve Perino, not a single temple in all India uses bija
mantras, like the ones used in TM, in their spiritual practice. Perino
also stated that Shankaracharya didn't teach adwaita, but that's
another thread. However, several years ago I discovered that in fact,
the headquarters math of Guru Dev was at Sringeri, which is a noted
seat of the Sri Vidya sect which practices a meditation similar to TM
and that uses thirteen bija mantras contained in the Saundaryalahari,
composed by the Shankaracharaya, which contains at least three TM bija
mantras.