In a message dated 4/28/06 4:38:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
As it  should be: in this land of gas-guzzlers and SUV-drivers, it
would be out  of place if Chevron DIDN'T see profits soar.

Good for them.
Maybe they should be rewarded, I see where Shell, who I think merged with Chevron, is going to expand one of their refineries to be the biggest in the world.

I hope they build it near the shore so that when sea levels rise 20 feet due to global warming it will be inundated.

It is, in Port Arthur Texas. Have a horse and buggy? When that one goes under so will most of the refineries. Can you grow your own food, weave your own fabric, do without medicine?How far can you walk daily and how much can you carry on that walk. Interstate commerce will cease and no trucks will fill your stores with goods you depend on. How do you heat your house?