Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 21:43:59 -0000
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Hear Neil Young, Help Stop the War

You should read up on the practices of our good good friends and
buddies, the communist Chinese (US trade deficit for 2005: $200B).
Then you may rethink why we are in Iraq, and not China.

Every country at war vilifies its enemies to justify killing them.
It also conveniently overlooks the atrocities of countries that it
needs as strategic allies. So, great story you have going about the
reason we invaded Iraq. The thing is, it isn't true. Oh well.