Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Converting analog audio to digital
on 6/18/06 10:42 PM, curtisdeltablues at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I think you can use a line in cable that connects your headphone jack
of your recorder, to the mic jack on your computer.  You use your PC
recorder to make a wave file.  Most computer soundcards can record.It
will be a wave file though so you need a converter if you need it to
be MP3.  But for your purpose of listening to it on computer that wont
matter.  Has Vaj weighed in on this?

Not yet. So just a simple cable. The signal doesn’t have to be converted in any way? What software can I use to chop the recording up into segments (separate rhythms I’m learning)? __._,_.___