Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Maharishi's name
on 6/30/06 12:43 AM, shempmcgurk at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Rick, do you know what happened to:

John Cowhig
Vesey Creighton

Are they still TMing or did they leave to?

I’m sure John is still meditating. Probably Vesey too, although you never know. John was doing real estate deals then worked with Gregg Wilson on “Governor’s Technologies” which was a plan to extract oil from Canada’s oil sands, (or whatever they’re called). That company went belly-up and lost a lot of ru’s money (people invested in it out of respect for John and Gregg). Last I heard, he was working with a company that make guitars, and spends his time roaming around in the woods looking for suitable pieces of wood. I’d like that job.

Here’s the scoop on Vesey: http://tinyurl.com/gxhgo