In a message dated 6/30/06 9:01:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

--- Robert Gimbel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]com> wrote:

snip

> Well, it's hard to get out of AOL once you get in;
> sort of like they
> use scare tactics and other brain-washing tools to
> keep you hooked.

With all due respect, what the f*ck are you talking
about? I've been "in" the AOL and have seen the inner
workings quite clearly and the people involved
including SSRS are completely natural, spontaneous and
open. Seriously, what are you talking about when you
refer to "scare tactics" and "brain washing?" Are you
joking?

Robert, LOL, yes he's joking. AOL also stands for America On  Line, who have been accused of not allowing people to escape or leave them. People have complained about having trouble canceling their service with AOL.