In a message dated 6/30/06 8:52:27 P.M. Central  Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
ullshit, MIU/MUM had loads of  Indians when I was there. Many of the
them are still in Fairfield or still  in to TM and are now living in
the US

OffWorld

It may seem a  lot to you, but your sense of perspective is lacking. Go to
any city in the US  where AOL is active and see the difference. In Houston, the
overwhelming  majority you see in an AOL center are Indian, usually south
Indian. I'm told  it's the same in other cities in Texas as well and apparently
DrPete is noticing  the same or something similar situation where he is.
Maharishi never attracted  large numbers of Indian immigrants to the TMO, not
even
small numbers, they were  tiny or token numbers. Ask the average Initiator how
many Indians he/she has  initiated. It won't be many. The situation with MUM is
that it is the hub  of the movement and many of those Indians are probably
there on scholarship to  get a free or cheap education.