> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> > > <snip>
> > >
> > > It seems to me *vanisingly* unlikely that Israel
> > > deliberately targeted the U.N. observers.
> >
> > Vanisingly? And highlighted?
>
> Desperate for a putdown, eh, Barry?

Not at all. I was merely being "Green," and recycling
one of yours. :-)

See, my point is that when *you* say these things,
about the people you don't like, you think that not
only is it OK, it's somehow noble. Like you probably
felt when you posted this one, suggesting what spelling
errors really "mean" --

> > (When Barry's usually excellent spelling goes
> > on the blink, it's usually a sign that he's
> > really, really close to the edge...)
> > -- Judy Stein, FFL, Jul 27, 2006

Then when someone applies your *own* words to you
in a similar situation, suddenly that person is
"desperate for a putdown."

Can we assume that you *weren't*, when you wrote
the original putdown above?

Can we further assume that calling me a drunk, which
you have now done twice in one week when you *were*
desperate for a putdown and couldn't think of anything
else to say, is representative of the kind of integrity,
honesty, fairness, and lack of hypocrisy you claim to
represent here?

You just keep on claiming that everyone *except* you is
a hypocrite, Judy, and I'll keep collecting your own
quotes to post in response when you do.

"What should it tell us that Barry and Vaj do exactly the
same thing they accuse TMers of doing, I wonder?"
-- Judy Stein, FFL, Jul 15, 2006