> Yes, you can assume I wasn't desperate for a
> putdown, given all the opportunities you've
> been providing lately, such as your hilariously
> off-target fantasies about my purported lifelong
> inability to attract men, your inexplicable
> notion that I imagine "hoardes [sic] of
> persecutors," and your impossibly convoluted
> attempt to relate them to each other:
>
> "I cannot help but laugh at women who in their
> old age imagine hoardes [sic] of persecutors the
> same way they imagined hoardes [sic] of suitors
> when they were young, therefore I exist."
>
> The last phrase doesn't even make sense syntactically.

I see. As opposed to:

-- Judy Stein, FFL, Jul 24, 2006

And your response makes sense in what universe?  :-)

> Oh, and your "hoardes" was clearly a spelling error,
> in contrast to my "vanisingly," which was obviously
> a typo.
>
> (Not that I never make spelling errors, but they're
> usually in more difficult words; and I don't tend
> to get all freaked out when somebody notices them.)

Two quotes for this one:

1)
"If you had just said, "Oh, yeah, I should have used the
term 'process' rather than 'experience,'" that would
have been that. We all inadvertently goof on the
terminology from time to time.
The fact that you're going way around Robin Hood's barn
to deny you used the wrong term suggests that either you
still don't understand *why* it's the wrong term, or that
you find it necessary to try to cover up the mistake."
-- Judy Stein, FFL, Jul 24, 2006

2)

-- Judy Stein, FFL, Jul 24, 2006

> > Can we further assume that calling me a drunk, which
> > you have now done twice in one week when you *were*
> > desperate for a putdown and couldn't think of anything
> > else to say, is representative of the kind of integrity,
> > honesty, fairness, and lack of hypocrisy you claim to
> > represent here?
>
> I think you're not really in a position to ask such
> a question given the demented outburst I just quoted
> above.

It is still my honest opinion of you, mispelling
and all, demented though it may be. And it was
written stone sober. Here...I'll write another,
three weeks now into having touched no alcohol
at all (because I'm on a diet...I don't have
anything against alcohol, just its calories):

All of this attacking me lately is because I
pointed out how much of a hypocrite you are in
your posturing as the defender of all things TM
here, when in fact you have never done anything
in your life to put your actions where your mouth
and your ego are. You never became a TM teacher,
and by the fact that you avoided answering my
question about whether you had ever even checked
someone, I assume that you haven't -- you just
learned the procedure so you could use it to put
people down when it came up on a.m.t. You haven't
done diddley, and you never will. You're all talk,
in it only for the "credit" you seek so desperately.

One last quote, in which you are honest for once
about what you *really* think of all the people
here at Fairfield Life:

"At the time, I had really been trying to cut down
on the number of arguments I got into. After that,
I said screw it. There will always be a few people
who dislike me enough to falsely portray what's gone
on in an exchange, and not enough of the rest are
interested in what's true and what's not to do a
fair evaluation and give me credit for trying to
*avoid* an argument."
-- Judy Stein, FFL, Jul 27, 2006