> > > It is still my honest opinion of you, mispelling
> > > and all, demented though it may be. And it was
> > > written stone sober. Here...I'll write another,
> > > three weeks now into having touched no alcohol
> > > at all (because I'm on a diet...I don't have
> > > anything against alcohol, just its calories):
> >
> > Wow, another nerve.  Maybe your problem is that
> > you're *off* the bottle, come to think of it.
>
> "He's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't."
> -- Judy Stein, FFL, Jul 27, 2006

No, you're damned only if whatever you're doing or
not doing is impairing your thought processes.

If the problem is that you're going through
alcohol withdrawal, the solution is to stop trying
to post until you're past it and can think and
write coherently when you're sober.

Obviously I was *not* suggesting you go back on
the bottle.  If you've managed to stay sober
for three weeks, that's a terrific accomplishment
for which I have nothing but admiration.  It just
may take awhile longer to get your brain back in
working order.