> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, MDixon6569@ wrote:
> > >

> > > In a message dated 8/11/06 11:18:28 P.M. Central Daylight
Time,

> fetus.
> doctor

> > > What about it?
> > >
> > > Now could you imagine that being said to a prospective mother
> > > in the USA?  For all the doctor knows, she's coming in for a
> > > routine check up and wants to know the sex of her child. She
> > > doesn't have to make a decision to abort before she knows all
> > > the facts.
> >
> > So you think it's fine for a woman to make a decision
> > to abort or not based on the sex of the child?
>
> An honest and decent person wouldn't twist and manipulate a debate
> such as you do above.

Shemp, I'm obviously no trying to "twist and
manipulate" the debate.  I'm trying to point out
to MDixon the logical implications of his position.

For him to say, "She doesn't have to make a decision
to abort before she knows all the facts" (i.e., in
this case, the sex of the fetus) logically implies
he thinks it's OK to abort or not based on the sex
of the child.

> You know and I know and everyone following this debate knows that
> MDixon is NOT for aborting a fetus based on its sex.  He's using
> this as an example to make his point.

Sure.  But he clearly doesn't realize its
implications.

> So what is it in you, Judy, that would bring yourself to make such
> a suggestion?

Logic.  Something you have a very difficult time
with, I know.