--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"

> > > 'The 'trust issue', I'm running in to people now who are turning in
> > > their badges for the domes after reading the ShivaMa letters.  Those
> > > letters kind of state a different side to the 'trust issue' with
> > > people not showing up for the dome program when called.  It becomes
> > > sort of like for having disbanded the 'regular-army' (purusha & MD,
> > > staff and faculty at MUM, MSAE, de-certified a bunch of the TM
> > > community) and then when the call goes out the 'reservists' won't
> > > rally.
> > >
> > > opps, something seems to have happened with the helmsmanship?
> > > Possibly a wrong turn?  Or, as MMY told an old devotee, "...don't
> > > tell me how to run my business".
> > >
> > > August 2006
> > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/107519

> > That people are empathetic with Shiva Ma says much about the quality
> of people that were
> > attracted to the TMO in the first place...
> >

> You mean all the trusting and open hearted people who are trying to do
> the best they can for themselves and their world? Or the ones that had
> their temporary ignorance and naivety used against them? Those people?
> I quess they just aren't elite enough or rich enough, eh? Jesus, all
> they want to do is program in the dome!

And do all the other things that they feel are just as important or more-so.
MMY has
always claimed that TM is the best meditation technique out there. If you no
longer feel
that way, why are you trying to get in to do a group thingie with his group?
It's easy
enough to organize group meditations with thousands of people, right?