> > <babajii_99@>

> > > Very kind of the Nazis to decide to assume the karmic burden of
> > those Jews...
> > >

> > I think Jehova chose them to punish Israel, because they were such
> > A-holes, or stuff. Wasn't that near destruction of Israel even
> > predicted in the Bible?
>
> Right, including hundreds of thousands of children
> who weren't old enough to have become A-holes yet.
>
> I find your comments thoroughly disgusting, disgraceful,
> and offensive.

The first comment was mine and it was meant to be ironic/sarcastic. Assigning
blame to
the victims due to past-life transgression is futile at best, and reflects
badly on the
speaker. By that perspective, ALL events with no immediate cause are due to
past-life
issues. It isn't worth mentioning save as a personal joke (ie.e I really pissed
off a powerful
Chinese sorceror in my last life).

That said, there was one Jewish scholar of the Very Old School of Judaism
(which believes
in reincarnation) who speculated that the Holocaust WAS due to past-life
issues, but his
reputation was ruined. REgardless of any validity of the issue, it's just not
worth bringing
up. This is the here-and-now and the Nazis certainly did not need to "assume
the karmic
burden" of the Jews. That is the NAZI'S problem. If there was such a burden,
perhaps an
earthquake would have done the job just as well, so it's not like the Nazis
were the
innocent tool of the Laws of Karma or something.