In a message dated 8/20/06 10:36:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
My arguments have been against Bush being above the law not that
wiretaps are wrong. These laws must be used in a sensible way or we
have lost everything that was fought for in the last 230 years.
Are you aware that Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton both violated the FISA laws and wiretapped people in America without warrants? The Pollack case is one of them I believe. As a matter of fact I think both involved spying.