MMY they

> Pretty much. He said he investigated and found that every cell in
his body
> was permeated with Pure Consciousness. I welcome a more accurate
rendition
> of that quote. That¹s my recollection.

A couple of immediate thoughts on the above.

1) Isn't the basis of all relative reality Pure Concsiousness, so, in
effect every cell of everyone's body is permated with Pure Consciousness?

2) When a man in (supposed) UC or BC, investigates anything, is it
possible to see anything as other than Pure Consciousness?

CL