> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@> wrote:
> >

> > --- Rick Archer <groups@> wrote:
> >
> > > on 8/21/06 4:41 PM, curtisdeltablues at

> > > people telling MMY they
> > > Does MMY claim that
> > > >
> > > Pretty much. He said he investigated and found that
> > > every cell in his body
> > > was permeated with Pure Consciousness. I welcome a
> > > more accurate rendition
> > > of that quote. That¹s my recollection.
> >
> > I would love to hear Tony talk about his experiences
> > outside of the TMO rhetoric.
>
> Why would he? Did Jesus talk about God outside the Hebrew rhetoric?
Did Buddha make up
> terms or use the traditional ones?

Why not? Why does he have to do things like anyone in the past,
anyway?
Also, don't you think, people in his family, and friends see him in
an average enviornment.
It's just the fact, that in that level of consciousness;
Instead of seeing everything as seperate from yourself;
You experience yourself as one with everything...
So, you are having a Unity experience, whether using the movements
jargon, or just sitting on the beach...
R.G.