--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "L B Shriver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Yeah, that "disruptive" thing is tough to figure out. They are
claiming that it's the decisive
> factor in "most" of the rejections, which totalled 16 when I first
applied a couple of weeks
> ago. I know 4 or 5 of them personally and still don't get it. For
example, what's so fucking
> disruptive about David Hawthorne? I'm sure Tim Britton would leave
his bagpipes outside
> if they asked him nicely. Were they expecting Shiva Ma to perform
homa on the foma?
> Could it be that David Bousefield was going to ambush CPs with his
outlaw Deeksha?

> L B S

LBS, you obviously haven't been active here in the past year or you
would know the answers to all this.  I mean have there been any
definitive studies on the effects of the bagpipe on a sidha's
brainwaves and how that might affect the group coherence in the dome?
 And hawthorne doing jyotish readings without giving any of his fees
to the TMO obviously hinders its efforts to create world peace, which
is bad karma, which could result in the lords of karma zapping him
with a lightning bolt someday, and what if that happened while he was
in the dome and innocent sidhas nearby became collateral damage?
Clearly you haven't thought all this through at all.