> > Zombiewoman1: Will you give me a sip of your drink?
> >
> > Zombiewoman2: Sure. You can have the rest.
>
> That scene could have been awesome. All it needed was for there to be
> a fast-acting poison in the drink that makes Zombiewoman1 go into
> violent convulsions, with blood and puke exploding out of her mouth.

Or, in Lynch tradition, the drink could have been
the new 7-11 Sex Slurpie and contained a powerful
aphrodisiac, after which the two babes would have
rolled around naked on the ground while the guy
watched. That at least might have explained his
line of dialog, "I may be the sole pirate here
with the use of only one hand."

:-)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional