> On Sep 8, 2006, at 1:45 PM, authfriend wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <groups@> wrote:

> >> Fortunately, not all of Rodney Dangerfield¹s friends felt this
way.

> > Applies to you as well, by the way.
>
> Judy's attitude towards the entire human race could pretty
> much be summed up by the old joke:  Everyone I know is crazy
> except you and me, and I'm not even so sure about you.

Actually not, Sal.  I know a great many people
who find lying and tolerance of lying as appalling
as I do.  (We feel it's indifference to lying that
gave us the presidency of George Bush.)

> The question remains: why would she want to keep posting and
> interacting with people she dislikes so much?  Could it possibly
> be because there are so few people she actually does like?

No, it couldn't, actually.  I like most of the
people on this forum.  And I interact with the
few liars here because I believe liars need to
be exposed and publicly scorned.

> Pretty sad way to go through life.

As I've said before: Life is tough enough when
everyone is being as honest and accurate as they
possibly can be.  There is no excuse whatsoever
for making it more difficult.

Living in the kind of moral vacuum that allows
people to lie is what's a pretty sad way to go
through life, in my view.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: