> Tell me about it. I live in the biggest wine-producing
> region of France. Our local wine, that we get for three
> Euros a bottle, is better than any wine -- *any* wine --
> I ever found in the US for under $30.00 a bottle.

yea. I would like to see a double-blind taste test on you to verify
that. "This one has an equisite bouquet, with an oak, maybe almond,
faint hint of pure cacao third tier after tones ...  " Barry waxes on
rhapsodically ... commenting on a glass --- later revealed to be
Thunderbird.

Besides, Sonoma wines are awesome. Especially Ravenswood and a few
other vinyards I used to hike through daily with my dogs. They have a
unique subtle overtones from .... well, natural calls and causes ...
on our walks.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: