--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "vajradhatu108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<j_alexander_stanley@> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
> > "tomandcindytraynoratfairfieldlis"
> > <tomandcindytraynoratfairfieldlist@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Wow! The traffic is down so much I thought I logged into the wrong
> > > site. Thanks to all of you who have gone on the wagon for the week.
> > > It is a joy to be able to read messages instead of deleting 90
> > > percent of the useless traffic. This is almost heaven, AGAIN. Tom T
> >
> > The key word there is 'almost'. Actual heaven is the mind-blowingly
> > delicious lunch I just made.
> >

> Well give us the recipe then!

The vegetable was a butternut squash, peeled and cut into roughly 1"
cubes, and simmered in coconut milk with curry and saffron, salt to
taste. But, not just a teensy bit of saffron. I buy really high
quality saffron by the ounce (from http://www.saffron.com/ ), and use
decadent quantities of it in a dish.

WARNING! NON-VEGETARIAN RECIPE AHEAD!

TOFU SHIELDS UP!

FIRE RAKSHASHA TORPEDOS!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I put four locally grown lamb chops in a pan with the juice of one
lime, some finely chopped fresh rosemary from the greenhouse, and some
crushed garlic. I cooked them over low heat with the lid on, turned
them over, and cooked them the rest of the way with the lid off (to
reduce the liquid). As much as I like lamb when it's grilled, I make a
point of not subjecting food to high temperatures most of the time.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: