Comment below:

>**Snip**
>
> I've also found Muktananda's comments and observations about Jesus
> and suffering to be very profound...and almost identical to MMY's.
>
> At the risk of being reminded by a FFL participant, once again, that
> Muktananda was a pedophile rapist (as inevitably happens every time
> I bring his name up), I will, time willing, reproduce some excerpts
> from some of his books on the subject 'cause they're really
> wonderful.

**End**

On my first ATR I read Muktananda's book, an autobiography that has a
title I can't remember (something about Blue Pearl?), but a narration
of his sadhana from early on -- his meditation experiences, meeting
Nityananda, etc.  It was the only book of his I ever read but I loved
it.  It was perfect for those times during a long-rounding course when
you weren't rounding but still riding that wave.  You know, on so many
levels, those rounding courses we got to do were some of the most
amazing times.  And so wonderfully whacked.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: