<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "PS I
> always wanted to build a croc pond in my backyard, covered with a
> rebar cage, but doubt the city or neighbors would go for it..."
>
> Jim,
>
> If you do build a croc pond, you should do all your business
> negotiations sitting around it like a charactor in a James Bond
movie.
>  It would add the right vib to your offers, especially during
feeding
> time!
>
> Nice hawk story.  I dig crows, they are really intelligent.
Usually
> they gang up on hawks so this one must have gotten one
alone.  "Not so
> tough now biaaaaatch!"

Ha-Ha! Good suggestion for the croc pond- I'm looking for the
longhaired white cat and diamond pinkie ring as we speak...
PS The crow escaped by flying low to the ground and near to the
houses. I'm sure the hawk was having quite the wtf experience trying
to catch prey in the suburbs, though I've seen him before and he
looks a little chubby- plenty of pigeons and squirrels around here...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: