"I'm sure the hawk was having quite the wtf experience trying
to catch prey in the suburbs, though I've seen him before and he
looks a little chubby- plenty of pigeons and squirrels around here..."

Not to mention an abundance of slow running RU kids!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> >
> > "PS I
> > always wanted to build a croc pond in my backyard, covered with a
> > rebar cage, but doubt the city or neighbors would go for it..."
> >
> > Jim,
> >
> > If you do build a croc pond, you should do all your business
> > negotiations sitting around it like a charactor in a James Bond
> movie.
> >  It would add the right vib to your offers, especially during
> feeding
> > time!
> >
> > Nice hawk story.  I dig crows, they are really intelligent.
> Usually
> > they gang up on hawks so this one must have gotten one
> alone.  "Not so
> > tough now biaaaaatch!"
>
> Ha-Ha! Good suggestion for the croc pond- I'm looking for the
> longhaired white cat and diamond pinkie ring as we speak...
> PS The crow escaped by flying low to the ground and near to the
> houses. I'm sure the hawk was having quite the wtf experience trying
> to catch prey in the suburbs, though I've seen him before and he
> looks a little chubby- plenty of pigeons and squirrels around here...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: