Hi, Akasha! Apologies for the delay in responding to this. I set it
aside to give it the thought it deserved :-)

NM: For me, your posts have always had a Theosophy Society flavor --
> presume thats your path of integrating your past studies and models
> with presentness. Experientially, I have always found the Theosopy
> flavor of their books and your posts to be detailed spider webs --
> along the lines of  "stories our Wholeness and our particles have
been
> telling us/themselves" that prolong the estrangment from "This is
what
> we have always been, and what we always will be".

R: I played with some of the Theosophical concepts for a year or two
after awakening, yes. While imperfect, they provided some framework
for expressing the unfoldments that took place after realizing That
Alone Is. Because for me at least, there remained much more to be
done. It has been a lot of fun and most fulfilling to see others now
describing the *precise* same experiences, in the same sequence, I
went through then, and to hear MMY's terminology and description and
still-deeper understanding of them.

NM: And "paticles within Brahman",  and one being the Brahman for
others
> or particles -- such notions bespeak a quite different, and IMO,
> limited Brahman.

R: The collapse of Brahman into particles is as a direct result of
realizing there must be more than simply THAT, ALL THAT IS. When I
wanted to know how all of THIS came to appear to be, THAT laughed,
and shattered into an infinite number of "I"s -- each still
containing ALL-THAT-IS, but each now concentrated into an
infinitesimal point. So now we have the possibility of something
more than ALL-THAT-IS. We have the geometries or mechanics of
multiplicity, of Maya.

Perhaps more to the point, THAT became recognized as too flat, too
impersonal, too uncaring, to be "enough." For me this unfoldment
came when I realized that if THAT is big enough to be infinite, it
can certainly be big enough to be small enough to care about me --
whereon it collapsed into a bliss-point with *personality* -- with
charm -- Krishna. ALL-THAT-IS -- and more. The very quintessence of
THAT, concentrated THAT.

I also found that by paying attention to these bliss-particles
inside my physical body, I was appearing as something "larger" than
they -- as a kind of Avatar to them. Then I noticed that a still-
larger form of me was giving *me* the same loving attention I had
been giving the tiny particles. Finally I realized that it was all
the same Me -- that I was simply collapsing into my particles to
experience the extraordinary effect of my ordinary thought. I create
these particles, in other words, as devatas or devotees to
experience and enjoy the cosmic values of myself.

Over time, I came to appreciate that not only are We are all of the
above, but also none of the above -- we are still utterly
Unqualified, as well -- and it is from this Unqualified stance that
we can "play" with our particles, give them whatever they most
desire, and experience the supreme bliss that is their love for Us.

NM: The thing is, IT IS. In my experience, there is no "some of IT",
or
> partial Brahmans as background for someones partial awareness --
> unless the experience and/or imagination of IT is in some quite
> limited ways.

R: Yes, IT IS...and IT also appears limited, with partial awareness
(es) for the fun of playing with ITself and continual rediscovery of
ITself from different angles.

R: > > From here, the process continues -- with any and every
particle we
> > find within ourSelf.

NM: I know "Self" -- or in this case "ourSelf", are words english
> translators  use for what sanskrit texts (hardly the only ones that
> dwell on such) term Atman and Brahman. But "Self" has always
seemed
> "bogus" or foreign from the experience. IT IS, and has nothing to
do
> with individuality which is a mirage. Or an individuality owning
> Brahman. The individuality never becomes Brahman, an individuality
> never becomes enlightened, IT IS.

R: I am finding otherwise, but I respect that this is true for you
in this moment.

R: > We first
> > find ourselves identifying

NM: And who is the "we" (kimosobe? :)) and why did this "finding"
come
> "first" ? :)

R: The unqualified Us, the Indescribable. The identification with a
particle came "first" in spacetime, as it took Us a while to
appreciate that we are not that, and still longer to appreciate that
that is indeed Us, or one aspect of Us, emerging and returning to
Us. As we pay attention to that aspect of not-us, that thought or
story or whatever, it warms up into divine/devata/devotee, and it
becomes good enough to "eat". Meanwhile "back" in spacetime, that
particle-us is witnessing its brains out (when we separate it from
Us), then beginning to see that the Impersonal God is personal after
all (when we give it our loving attention), and finally realizing
with a slight shock that the Beloved and It are One (when we see
ourself in it) -- and then we "eat" it, and it yields up all its
data to Us in bliss. Yum! And Now it is our eternal devotee/devata
:-)

R: > unconsciously with that particle, giving that particle
unconscious
> > sovereignty -- at this time the particle is in Ignorance in our
> > Brahman.

NM: "your brahaman" -- if an individuality is claiming Brahman, that
is a
> different IT than has "proclaimed ITself" Here and NOW.

R: Not exactly an individual as you are describing -- rather, we
say "our Brahman" because Brahman is our light-field. Behind or
within the light-field is Us, the Supreme Personality of Godhead.
The Krishna-devotees have it right, in this instance :-)

R: > > Then, we realize that this is not Us, but a particle within
> > Us -- we then become that particle's Witness, its conscious
Brahman

NM: "That" particle is as Whole as This particle. The rock is as
whole as
> the see-er of the rock. IT IS.

R: Sure -- but "That" particle doesn't fully know Its own wholeness,
doesn't know Me yet. That's the fun of it! It's going to find Me in
its own way, on its own terms, and show Me something entirely new
about Myself.

R: > - while it is identifying with C.C. Then, we give that particle
our
> > loving attention, warming it up into its a priori bliss,
becoming
> > its personal God or Avatar or Krishna, while it is identifying
with
> > G.C. Then it perceives its ultimate identity with us in
Shiva/U.C.,
> > and we finally come back to primordial Radiant Self. We are
> > constantly throwing off particles of not-self, and re-
integrating
> > them back into ourSelf, as pulsations of our Now into all 9 (and
> > eventually 27) states -- this is how we learn to appreciate
ourSelf
> > and our various qualities...

NM: More nice stories. To keep IT from IT. haha.

R: YES! And to return to Me and show Me more of Myself. haha!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: