> In a message dated 10/26/06 3:26:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> As far  as I know, no culture in the world raises packs of dogs for
food.
> Likewise  with bears
> and cats.
>

> As I said earlier it could be dangerous to raise a *herd* of lions
for  food.

 For sure. Especially if modern animal-for-food raising methods were
used, like for chickens and veal: lock-em for life in a box with just
enough room for their head to pop out to eat and breath. And a open
floor so they can live above their own crap.

If I were a lion and were treated like that, I would be very PISSED.
And if I escaped, i would be very nasty. Same for veal and chicken I
suppose. I'm sure glad no veal or chickens escape.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: