On Oct 28, 2006, at 12:29 PM, sparaig wrote:

On Oct 27, 2006, at 1:46 PM, jim_flanegin wrote:

Geez, really hard to say. Rather I think it is a case of trying to

explain the enigma that Maharishi appears to be to so many, in a not

very positive way. I do get the sense that Vaj indulges in a far

amount of Maharishi and TM bashing 'off camera'.

No, it was merely a counterpoint, an "all possibilities" POV to New

Morn's rosy romanticism and the rose-colors glasses he seems to wear

much of the time.

For example, how do you ignore that the era of good times of New

Morn's first phase also corresponded to his Spiritual Incest phase? I

don't know, but it received not a mention. Bizarre.

perhaps because New Morning never saw it and chooses not to assume that hearsay is true?

Exactly the point: if you were never a member of the inner circle where all this was going on, you probably wouldn't have.