<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Its actually descriptive vs perscriptive. All of this is just
> descriptions of inner states and consequences. Sort of like in the
> West when we say we are 'worried sick' or 'feeling blue', it is a
> precise description of the inner state and its consequences. The
> literal intepretation is meant to hide its true meaning and value
> (or does so through the function of time in any case)."
>
> I honestly think you are more enlightened than the A-holes who
wrote
> this coercive nonsense Jim.

Not that I am much of a scholar, but I do see that this info has
been badly misintepreted. It is meant to just be correlates of
states of consciousness and has nothing at all with laws of living
or how one should act. Unfortunately this misinterpretation has
spread to all of the religions, believing that if one acts in a
certain way, a specific level of consciousness will be attained. A
poisonous, misleading and repressive point of view. Fortunately
knowledge always eventually lands on its right side up. No need to
pay attention to the other stuff.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: