And as transiting enters Mars in 5th soon, it is ruler of 5th --
cojoined with transiting Jupiter, ruler of 9th, and cojoined with ME
which is natally in 9th  --  And transiting jupiter aspects 9th (which
it rules) and ascendant.

And from sun and moon and asc lagnas, ME rules 5th -- as ME transits
5th, its cojoined with above  auspicious planets connected to 5th and 9th.

And with moon and sun ascendants, jupiter is lord of 5th. So in all
three it is a lord of a trikona house

All very good things for affluence and spirituality.

But there are some 8th house influences going on, but less that the
quite positve 5th and 9th house things.

With all of this happening in the first 2-3 weeks of December 06,
could be a quite positive -- perhaps setting a foundation planting
seeds for good things to come.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shukra69" <stephen4359@> wrote:
> >
> > The current planetary changes would be bad for America as shown by the
> > highly respected Grimes America chart. The urgency of creating a group
> > is to counter that. Maharshi doesn't need Jyotish himself to be aware
> > of that danger.
> >

> A quick look at the grimes chart. USA has cancer ascendant. Thus, if
> jyotish actually does provide  karmic maps, timing mechansims and
> cosmic clocks, if it has some validity, simplictically then, jupiter
> (spiritual, afflunece)  just moved into 5th house (luck (fruition of
> good past karma), auspicious), right on top of natal jupiter -- a good
> thing.
>
> Rahu (structure, sudden changes) is now in 9th, but will on Nov 8th --
> the day after the election -- will transit to 8th (sickness, death),
> right on top of natal Sun (leadership), and aspected by transiting
> Saturn.
>
> And Mars (war, blood) will move to 5th house on top of natal Mars,
> along with transit jupiter on top of natal jupiter.
>
> And Saturn just moved into second house (speech), Leo, but from Jan
> -July 07 will retrograde (amplified effects) back to first house.
> (Sorry Alex Sade Sati is not fully over.)
>
> Amonst other interpretions, this could signify sudden change of
> leadership, "death" of current leadership, influence of working class
> (Dems), and some undertones of death and destruction and or a sterness
> perhaps retribution for past ways -- leading to greater affluence and
> moral values. And a fortuitous change in the war. Stern, perhaps
> retrobutive influences of leadership. As well as outspokenness of
> working class (Dems). Perhaps house hearings.
>
> Other interpretions possible -- each house and planet have many
> characteristics. These are the ones that pop out at me. Again, this is
> a quick glanced by a less than stellar (pun) off and on jyotish
hobbyist.

> I am not sure I fully see what shukra is refering to as danger. More a
>  danger/opportunity/transition sense is what I get from the chart.
> Perhaps the danger is sudden change in leadership could be very
> abrupt, disruptive and involving some deaths.
>
> But I am not looking at all factors -- just a few biggies. But from my
> view, per this ascendant (I think TMO uses another one) its a good
> time have initiated IA and pundit projects -- substantal good things
> could unfold quickly over the next year. A tippping point perhaps,
> that could go either way. Danger/opportunity.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: