At what level of psychosis would you suggest that someone shouldn't
meditate? And how do you define psychosis, what symptoms are
manifesting in those you checked? For example do they exhibit
paranoia or compulsive obsessive behaviors? Are they schizophrenic? I
know someone who always looks to their right when they eat as if
someone is watching them. They also talk to themselves quite
habitually as if another person is in the room. Would you initiate
someone like this? How do you judge at what level someone's psychosis
becomes a hazard to the practice and that TM would make it worse?

On another note, what do you think psychosis is? Why and how does
this behavior manifest itself? Do you think it's purely an organic
defect that has some expression in the personality such as paranoia?
Why does TM make it worse?

Mark

> In my tradition we don't teach anyone with a mental disorder.
Instead