Happy New Year everybody.

Here is my favorite version of percussive guitar from Booker White.
B.B. King, who is a cousin, says he created his unique vibrato to
imitate his slide technique.  I play this song but the technique tends
to leak into all sorts of other songs I play now.  It gets a big
response.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bsMpHHSLSlc

Vaj and Spraig may be interested in this link to my favorite acoustic
guitar forum.  It is biased towards my early blues interests but I
think you may dig it.
http://tinyurl.com/t2ynt