  Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:38:29 EST
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] 'Iran Again Speaks of Madness'

  Oh, I agree! I saw a documentary called Obsession a few months ago which
showed what the average person in the middle east sees on TV and it looked as
hate filled as any Ku Klux Klan rally you could ever imagine. You are
absolutely right when you say "you wouldn't believe" unless you actually see it
for your self.

TV dinner still cooling?