In a message dated 1/28/07 3:15:50 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Probably  not, but that is not OUR problem. That is the problem
between the
>  governments and their people. We can't dictate to a government how
they  spend
> their money,

It's not *their* money we're talking about  here,
it's *our* money, remember? The billions you just
got done saying  we give them (but snipped from
your response)?

We *prop up* those  corrupt governments. That's
one of the reasons why their people hate  us.

When we buy their oil, it becomes their money! When we give aid such as to
the Palestinians, it is up to their leaders to distribute the money properly
which they rarely do. Which governments are you referring to that we prop up
and  the people hate us for?