> In a message dated 1/28/07 3:15:50 P.M. Central Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Probably  not, but that is not OUR problem. That is the problem
> between the
> >  governments and their people. We can't dictate to a government
how
> they  spend
> > their money,
>
> It's not *their* money we're talking about  here,
> it's *our* money, remember? The billions you just
> got done saying  we give them (but snipped from
> your response)?
>
> We *prop up* those  corrupt governments. That's
> one of the reasons why their people hate  us.
>

> When we buy their oil, it becomes their money! When we give aid
such as to
> the Palestinians, it is up to their leaders to distribute the money
properly
> which they rarely do. Which governments are you referring to that
we prop up
> and  the people hate us for?

Look, *you* were the one who brought up the fact
that we were giving money to Middle Eastern
countries:

"What countries do you speak of that we have brought hell to?
Afghanistan, or Iraq? Hell was already there long before we
set foot there. The rest of the middle eastern countries, we
have just poured billions of dollars into either in aid or
for oil."

As far as you were concerned, the people should
be grateful to us for all this loot rather than
hating us.  That was the context of your comment.