> In a message dated 2/12/07 7:15:25 P.M. Central Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> > Just off the scanner in FF, the bank got robbed today.
> >
> > & what  were the dome numbers today?
>
> Are you suggesting that somebody that was supposed to be
> in the dome was actually out robbing the bank?

Yes, it appears obvious that Doug is also on the
CIA payroll, and is trying to suggest that the
constant pressure on IA course participants to
give money to the TMO has driven one of them over
the brink, to the point that they have stooped to
armed robbery to do so.

After all, not even Doug could be *that* mentally
disturbed as to believe that a bank robbery in
Fairfield, home of the invincible woo-woo rays,
could imply anything else.

Which means he's trying to mislead *other readers*
to believe this is what the fact that there *was*
a bank robbery means, by not only posting the news
of the robbery out of context but snipping any
information from the police that no IA course
participant is currently a suspect. He's hoping
that nobody will think that it might have been
some *other* robbers.

I don't know, maybe that's even *more* disturbed
than the people (non-TMers, of course) who robbed
the bank.

How many of you think Doug just accidentally
snipped the details of the robbery and altered
them with his "helpful" editorial summary of the
events? Not me...I think he was intentionally
trying to suggest that one of the course
participants committed the robbery, and was using
that suggestion to plant doubts in the minds of
readers here about the efficacy of the ME phenom-
enon, which, as we all know, should have prevented
such a robbery in the first place.

Come to think of it...Doug *lives* in Fairfield,
does he not? Isn't it likely that *he*, a person
who *is*, after all, on the CIA payroll and whose
*job* is to negatively portray the TM movement
and its adherents, committed the robbery *himself*,
as a kind of red herring non-sequitur to convince
people not only that the ME doesn't work, but that
one of the course participants masterminded the
robbery? I think that everyone here will agree that
that *is* the length that some of these anti-TMers
would go to in their crusade to stop the dawning of
peace and enlightenment.

And if he did do all this, what does that say
about the coherence of his thinking? I think that
the more highly evolved course of action is to
*ignore* the news entirely, to *ignore* the
dastardly tricks of these *paid* anti-TMers and
just stay On The Program. Because only The Program
is real, and nothing these *paid* dissidents can
say can convince us of its unreality. For all
we know, this bank robbery (if it really happened,
that is...you KNOW that you can't trust a word
that comes out of the mouth of one of these
anti-TMers) may have itself been a manifestation
of the Laws Of Nature. Perhaps the robbers will
donate some of the money to Maharishi, and he
can send it to his relatives in India, and the
world will be a better place because of it. Jai
Guru Dev, and fuck the godless heathen anti-TMers
of the world.

. . .

Ooops...sorry. I must have been channeling some-
one else there for a moment.

*I* think that Doug was just posting a news
bulletin, and allowing those who believe that
the ME is a real phenomenon to draw their own
conclusions from that news bulletin. And I'm
pretty sure that MDixon above was making a joke,
and didn't mean anything like the stuff I was
parodying above. But you know that some folks
who post here from time to time are really going
to think like that, and react like that.

And *that* mindset, that way of thinking, not
world peace, is the true legacy of the TM
movement.