From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of authfriend
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2007 12:26 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Heart-stopping

> That's sweet, Judy. To me that reveals that you have a good
> heart. I would suggest to your critics that much of what they
> criticize in your behavior is an expression of emotional
> wounds, either fresh or old, which we all possess to some
> degree, and which can only be healed by love. If we were all as
> loving as we might potentially be, we could avoid reacting
> in kind when you speak harshly, and help you heal those wounds.
> I'm saying this sincerely, without any condescension or judgment.
> I often hear Amma say things like this.

And I would suggest you leave it to Amma to say
things like this. I'm sure she *can* say them
without condescension or judgment and with
sincerity; and I suspect as well that she's a
whole lot better at seeing into people's hearts
than you are.

Way better. And I really did mean what I said as a compliment. Sorry if I
wasn't able to express it well.