Hey Off,

That little "gotcha" game is not worthy of your usual insights. All
you can conclude from people not playing this particular game is that
people who didn't post didn't want to play.

For me the premise was not something I could go with.  For me it is
not the experiences of higher states, but the interpretation of what
they mean, that is important to my view.  This perspective is not
reflected in the way you asked the question.

Have you stopped beating your wife Off? Yes or No.

Now if you want a visual experience of higher states check this out:

It is a mindblowing video of Chinese dancers.  I'm surprised it isn't
a popular form of Indian dance since it is so Hindu godlike!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>