From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of TurquoiseB
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 3:33 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: My response to a friend's suggestion that we
engage in a discussion about th

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > On Behalf Of off_world_beings
> >
> > Lol, the guy is right Rick. You are already set in your
> > conclusions, and have fundamentalist beliefs based on
> > heresay and gossip. Your letter to him shows a complete
> > stagnancy of thinking on the topic.

I could not agree less. I don't think I've ever
encountered someone as open to entertaining many
different possibilities about Maharishi and TM
and trying to find some way to juggle them *all*
as Rick Archer.

Thanks. I think you understand and share my perspective well.