On Jun 3, 2007, at 12:08 PM, shempmcgurk wrote:

> Well said. The "do nothing and accomplish everything" motto was
often
> urging such people on--and their sad investors paid the price.

Although I agree generally with all the points Vaj is making here
about Sidhas and their unethical behaviour with get-rich-quick
schemes, I would remind everyone that over 90% of ALL business
ventures in the "real world" (i.e. non-meditating community) fail
within the first 6 months of their existance.

So businesses that "flop from the git-go" is NOT unusual; it is par
for the course.

And also some of the truly brilliant people spiritual communities like the TMO tend to draw do possess some extraordinary business skills (and the corresponding wealth). These orgs, everything from Rajneesh to the TMO to the Shambhala people, etc. ALL draw a wealthy "clientele". However the TMO, and Mahesh in particular are the only group I know who so blatantly suggests that wealth is a laudable trapping. It's does so both overtly and subliminally, sometimes to the detriment of it's adherents.