<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "> Your personal opinions and $5.00 will get you a cup of coffee at
> > Starbucks."
>
> What a weird, unfriendly response to my pointing out a direct
> contradiction in the source's accounts, MMY's and Dr. Varma.  I was
> soliciting other people's opinions on it.  Cliche putdown's are lame.

Seems you don't recognize that your response to the original post was
itself a bit unfriendly. It was. I responded in kind. And your
apparent 'contradictions' result in nothing more than inconclusive
speculation on your part. You really don't *know* the truth of the matter.

All I did was offer Dr. Varma's account. And while I'm not surprised
at the responses, it was not my intention to generate so much
unnecessary noise from critics, who themselves, DON'T REALLY KNOW.

>  Sharing personal opinions is the heart of a message board like this
one.

Personal opinions are one thing. Know-it-all attitudes are another.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rflex@> wrote:

> > <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> > >
> > > "Due to continuous engagements in
> > > preaching and the management of the Jyotishpeeth one thing sill
> > > remains to be completed and that is to give a technique to family
> > > people, in general so that by sitting and meditating for a few
minutes
> > > in the morning and in the evening every day, they might enjoy peace
> > > and hapiness in their lives you have to do this remaining work,
I have