--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Those two things ( for me) are of the utmost importance in order for
> significant progress- and emphasized- Sat Guru and one to one. For
> those who have come across this, we can say that the universe has
> offered a choice. Swami G 's general comments are this happens when a
> sincere seeker is there, some may have one Guru in their journey,
some may have many.

I don't know much about Swami G., but the one on one is very
refreshing, and I find her comments quite interesting.  Plus, what a
remarkable transformation you have had.  Excuse me for saying this,
but 2 years ago you sounded just like Nabluss, and nothing against
Nabluss, but he will defend to the T's any statement, and position put
forth by MMY, or the TMO.  Nothing wrong with it, but it is very
rote.  Here you sound like balanced, open minded individual dedicated
to the path.

lurk